MACHINE TOOL SERVICE ENGINEER
The Machinery Management People have an exciting opportunity for a Machine Tool Service Engineer based in East Anglia.
We invite applicants who either have field based experience in the service and repair of CNC and manual machines or currently are in an ‘In house’ maintenance position again with experience with machine tool repairs and general maintenance.
– Ability to work under own supervision
– General knowledge in maintenance of machinery inclusive of electrical and mechanical capabilities
– Full clean driving licence
– Good customer relationship skills
– Adapt as required to assist with head office in telephone and administrative duties
– Salary up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience + benefits
– Company vehicle
– Mobile phone
– 24 days annual leave + stats
– Location: Norwich (Head Office) – Work from home
– Hours: 09:00 -17:30 – Monday – Friday (salary position, overtime week ends)
To submit your CV for this exciting Machine Tool Service Engineer opportunity, please email email@example.com.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a field based Machine tool service engineer, in house Maintenance Engineer or limited experience engineer looking to advance in this field